ASAP Talent Services is a full-service SAP Talent Acquisition Firm representing many of the world’s leading companies. Our partners see a significant ROI by utilizing our services to shorten their Time-to-Fill and ensure they are hiring the absolute best possible resource by tapping into the non-active market.
ASAP’s SAP Practice has fulfilled searches for over 60 major Fortune 1000 clients all over North America including the South, East Coast, Midwest, and West Coast for large international companies that may be starting a new SAP S/4 HANA implementation, a SAP upgrade, or perhaps just back-filling a position in their SAP ECC 6.0 Production Support environment.
With over 35,000 contacts in the SAP market and a reference check-able history of delivering when other recruiting partners have failed on difficult searches, ASAP is the clear choice when selecting a SAP talent acquisition partner. We’ve already recruited and placed every type of SAP skill set multiple times over. This allows us to leverage relationships and prior search activity to help our clients tap into the non-active market, make the absolute best hiring choice possible, and hire quicker.
- Executive Retained Search – CIO, VP, Director level search
- Priority-Engaged Search – Critical & High Sense of Urgency Search
- Contingency Recruitment Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Consulting/Training for internal HR/Recruitment Teams
- Retention Strategy
- Job Description Writing or Evaluation
- Salary Survey or Competitive Market Analysis
- SAP Consulting, Staff Augmentation, and Contract-to-Hire Options
There are at least 4 critical components leading to success in every search.
- Strategic Planning Phase – ASAP works closely with our client and hiring manager to fully understand the search and develop a custom strategy, recruit script, and target list to ensure success in the search.
- Recruit & Attract – Our SAP Recruiters excel in this phase of the recruitment campaign. We contact hundreds of qualified SAP professionals via phone, email and LinkedIN. Our goal is to be an evangelist for our client’s opportunity in the market and increase the market awareness about this opportunity to over 90%.
- Qualifying - We believe in protecting our clients time. This means that we should be a filter for our client, allowing only the most qualified & seriously motivated candidates to enter the interview process with our client.
- Offer Stage & On-boarding - ASAP helps prepare our client to extend acceptable offers the first time preventing turn-downs and negotiating after-the-fact. We want to ensure a seamless transition, resignation, start date and very professional process throughout.