ASAP Talent Services has been engaged by a global market leader to recruit & hire a Sr. SAP QM Analyst. This is a full-time direct-hire position with an end-client (NOT Consulting). We can help with relocation.
Business Process Consultant – SAP SCM (QM focus)
Position Purpose: Key responsibility lies in the implementation of global processes and standards as well as on the support of power users and end users. The focus of this position, which is a global function, is on the area of IT Business Application Support for Supply Chain Management (especially SAP modules QM, MM, PP, IM/WM,PLM but not limited to them – ECC 6.0).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to exceed global IT Operational Excellence goals.
- Analyze, define and advise on IT supported enterprise process engineering solutions to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Be instrumental in the development, implementation, enhancement and maintenance of SAP and other applications in coordination with process experts and power users. Act as primary contact for projects, coordinating and resolving issues. Work with programmers to provide specifications needed to fulfill business systems requirements.
- Handle bug fix requests and provide solutions to users in case of application handling errors. For this, strong troubleshooting and debugging skills are required.
- Resolve change requests, working together with process experts and power users.
- Ensure that new requirements will be implemented with standard functionality for ease of software maintenance.
- Implementation (customizing) of internal SAP releases, and other applications, working together with process experts, power users and developers
- Provide technical support for various add-on software, as needed. Assume responsibility for the collection of information from software suppliers regarding bug fixes, updates, support, etc.
(I.e. Shipping system, tax system, warehouse storage systems, etc.)
- BS in computer science or information systems and/or five years of related experience required.
- Extensive SAP configuration, QA, implementation & support, including customizing skills. Preferred experience is in the area of SAP Quality Management (PLM desired / not required) or related modules. Knowledge in any other SAP modules is of added benefit.
- Must have strong leadership, project management and interpersonal skills and the ability to transfer functional requirements into solutions.
- ABAP/programming skills for debugging capability.